Friday, November 28, 2008

So before I talk about the next member of the family....

.... I've GOT to tell you what just happened at dinner!!!!
Everyone else was done (quenelles, mom), and Esther was out, Jocelyn was upstairs, and Noemie was cleaning up, while I was finishing. I don't know what the heck I was doing, or what I was thinking, but I just started laughing. Before I knew it, there were tears rolling down my face. Noemie gave me a weird look and she called up to her dad that she thought there was alchohol in my dinner. That made it worse. I went to the bathroom to keep laughing and put some water on my face, though I don't know how that would help.
When I came back to the table, I started up again with my laughing fit. The whole time I could here Jocelyn telling Noemie to give me "la tarte", and Noemie was saying that I was laughing all by myself. That was no help, made me laugh even harder. So, Jocelyn started to come down the stairs, where he continued to suggest "la tarte", and I hid myself in my jacket. My laughs were eventually reduced to giggles. Afterwards, Noemie put her english to practice and said "You're crazy. Katy is crazy". Fortunately, it didn't start up again. :P
Then afterwards, I came upstairs to go on my laptop. I said I didn't know what came over me, and Jocelyn said he'd have to take me to the doctor, and that I've been drinking some rum.
Ah man. I love laughing. But I am so confused about how it started. :D

Anyway. So the Lauretta I will talk about today is Noemie. She is 15, and has started high school this year. She's not in my school, but a private one. But in France, I don't really think private schools are very private at all.
Noemie is super nice, and always has my back. Which is funny, because I'm two years her senior. But it's nice having her watching out for me. Especially since I'm a little Canadian on a continent other than North America.
We watch TV and movies together. Our favorite, of course, being Desperate Housewives. But we also watch NCIS, Smallville, Star Academy, stuff like that....
She's really good with Alia, the baby. And is always giving her, her bottle, changing her, cuddling her... . They're so cute together!
Anyway. Noemie is totally awesome, and she's a great host sister.

Miss you guys!

No comments: