Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Gathering.



My host dad, Jocelyn, had his sister visit from New Caledonia, and his brother (and his wife who is from Germany) from another part of France. A German, New Caledonian (hope that's right), a few French people, and a Canadian. We were quite the group.
Jocelyn's sister came on Friday, and she leaves tomorrow (Tuesday). The brother came on Saturday, and left Sunday. They are both super nice, and really funny. I went shopping with the sister, and we went to the maison carree, a very, very old building in the centre of Nimes, (my town) where we watched a 3D projection of "The Heroes of Nimes".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_Carr%C3%A9e

On Sunday, Noemie's cousin and aunt dropped by, to see their relatives too.
I liked meeting everyone. They are super nice people. Funny too.

In the picture, we have:
Jocelyn (host dad), me, Esther (host mom), Noemie (host sister), Jocelyn's aunt, a cousin, the brother, and an aunt.
I'm sorry, but I am really bad with names. :P

No comments: