It's the link for my Facebook pictures. It says it's a public link, so here's hoping.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45154&l=37a21&id=708148762
Have been slow with updating AGAIN! So I guess I should talk about Halloween. It was very very rainy, so no kids came to the door, I think it's also because the French don't celebrate it as much. I didn't dress up, but I watched TV and waited to hear the doorbell ring. When Mr and Mrs were both out, Noemie and I got into the candy. It was good.
Been doing homework, internet, TV, shopping, that type of thing.... I'm really blanking right now. I should write something, but I really can't think about anything.
I do want to say good luck tomorrow (Monday) Grandad! I'll be thinking of you!
Will try and update when my mind wakes up! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pix. Looks like you guys are having too much fun! Any other upcoming field trips or outings?
Dunno yet. Maybe. I might ask.
Post a Comment