Jocelyn was supposed to work from 4 in the morning to 1 in the afternoon today, but he had to stay at work even longer. He was supposed to pick me up at five because I had to stay at school late, but then I got out early and found out he was still working. He ended up picking me up in a cop car (one of the cop cars that doesn't say police and looks normal) and it was really cool! He was still on duty and was wearing his uniform.
I felt bad that he came and picked me up while on duty and apologized over and over again but he said it was fine. Anyway, we still had to get to the house quickly cause he had to get back and take some carjackers to the Montpellier prison, so he put the blue light on!!!!!!! It was a little scary driving so fast, but it was really neat seeing the other cars move out of the way. :P
So I guess today I talk about Esther. She is a hairdresser. She works Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, so the hours are a little weird.
She is nice, and she's been having me write some english phrases in this book, and she practices them. Everyday type things like "Would you like some more?" Or "How was your day?"
Missing you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think it's great that the whole family is taking advantage of having you there so they can all learn the language. Make sure you teach Esther some humorous expressions in English to counter Jocelyn's "la tarte!"
Did I just delete someone's comment?!?!?!?!?!
If I did I'M SORRY!!!!
Post a Comment