There is an orange alert for rain today, so I have no school! Apparently this happens every year. There is flooding, and once some students had to sleep overnight in my school's library.
I do like school a lot, but I had the opportunity to sleep in this morning.
You may have noticed I posted a post underneath this one, titled "Did you know?". That was mom's idea, and I think it's a good one. So basically, every time I update the blog, I'll also add a little thing that I've learned about France.
I forgot to mention Alia in previous posts. She is a little baby. Almost one month old. She is the daughter of a niece or something, and it sounds like she will be staying here permanently. She is a cute kid, and fortunately, she is friendly and doesn't cry too much during the night. I'll post a pic one of these days.
I got my photos form school on Monday. I'm planning on scanning the class photo and putting it up here, because I think it looks nice, and it will allow you guys to see people in my class.
Last week I took 7 buses in one day. It was pretty crazy. Here is the rundown:
2 to get to school earlier than usual.
1 to get to the movie theater with my cinema class (we have to take public buses)
1 to get back to school.
3 to get home. It was wednesday, so it was my usual 3.
Speaking of cinema, I head to Montpellier the day after tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. I know it will be really interesting, and I'll be sure to bring my camera.
It'll also be nice to take a little break and spend the weekend with some of the friends I made.
Noemie and I have been getting along really well. We help each other out with homework. We joke around. We hang out. And Desperate Housewives is called "la programme de Noemie et Katy" around the house.
So, that's all I can really think of right now.
Miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment