Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Schedule

I'm going to put up my schedule for those who want to take a peek. I won't include lunch, but it typically starts at 12 and ends at 1. If I happen to have no class before or after, it's extended.
Monday
Take the bus at 7:36 in the morning
8-10 French (2 hours)
10-11 English (1 hour)
11-12 English (every other week)(1 hour)
1-3 Cinema (2 hours)
3-4 Math (1 hour)
I take the bus to Bouillargues (my village), at 4:00.

Tuesday
My first class is at ten, but the latest bus to Phillipe Lamour is 8:29, so I take that and work and eat until class starts.
10-11 French (1 hour)
11-12 Cinema (1 hour)
1-3 English (2 hours)
3-6 Cinema (3 hours)
Take the bus at 6:00 to get back to Bouillargues.

Wednesday
I take the bus to the school at 7:24 in the morning.
8-10 French (2 hours)
10-12 History/ Geography (2 hours)
1-2 French (1 hour)(my classmates are signing a petition to get this class changed to 12-1, so that at 1 we can just go home.)
The bus I usually take does not run wednesdays so I have to take three buses to get back to Bouillargues.
1) Walk across the street and wait for the bus.
2) Get off at the first stop and walk to another bus stop
3) Take that bus to the gare (train station)
4) Wait at the gare (I get there around 2:30 and the bus comes at 3:20) for the bus that goes to Bouillargues and take it.

Thursday
Take the bus at 8:29.
10-12 Gym (2 hours)
2-3 Social (every other week) (1 hour)
3-4 History/Geography (1 hour)
4-5 Math (1 hour)
Take the bus at 5:00 to Bouillargues.

Friday
Take the bus at 7:36
8-10 Cinema (2 hours)
10-11:30 Science (1 1/2 hours)
2-3 History/ Geography (1 hour)
I kill an hour then take the bus at 4:00



So that's it. Just in case you are wondering, this is the week that I do the extra english class and social class. So next week, I don't have them.
I'm in class 1L2. 1 stands for premier, the ranking goes youngest=deuxieme, middle=premier, oldest=terminale. And the L stands for litteraire. I'm in literary rather than science. Our class is about 30 students, and we are usually together but it changes. For example, those with a language class during History, take history anohter day when the other half of the class doesn't.

I met an American student yesterday. She's really nice, but is only in one of my classes. (cinema on tuesday afternoon)
Everything is going well.
Katy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just testing the comment box out.